Hi everyone, due to the CV situation we have decided, with great sadness, to suspend our weekly class, March social & April workshop until further notice.
We feel, having discussed our options at length, using the information currently available, that this is the better option for the health & welfare of our community.
Stay safe & we hope to see you all very, very soon.
We will keep everyone up to date with information on FB & our website.
Phil & Wendy